Here at Pickup Systems LTD We make our products manufactured from polypropylene sheet and are hand made and welded together using the latest plastic welding equipment inside our 18000 sq ft facility in Burnley with the capability of manufacturing all component in house.
All components are cut using the latest computer controlled routing machines using information created from a number of computer drawing packages.
We can design a complete vehicle body for you or work with your own designer to create any body or sub assembly you require.
We can make a wide range of plastic bodies including:
- Plastic fire engine body
- Specialist vehicle
- Storage Boxes
- Pick up bodies
- Pick up backs
A body fabricated in polypropylene offers the following advantages over traditional body building methods:
- Produces a lighter body than traditional construction techniques and materials
- Fuel saving as a result of the lighter materials
- Payload of vehicle often increased due to design and lighter material
- Requires zero maintenance
- Has a long operational life re-mountable body for a 2nd or 3rd time or maybe more
- A proven technology with thousands of vehicle bodies manufactured worldwide Excellent impact resistance and flexibility absorbs impact energy locally rather than propagating stress
- 100% recyclable at end of life
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easily cleaned and disinfected
- Completely leak proof
- Can be painted using industry standard paints after preparing with a chemical surface primer
- Certified food grade material
- Neither rusts, corrodes, cracks, chips or peels
- Electrical insulating properties
- Built in features such as water tanks etc
- Good sound insulation.Very durable and will not dent
For a quote contact us at email@example.comÂ or give us a call on Tel: (+44) 01282 454962.